Hours are 7am-6pm — (Drop off ends at 10am)
New Clients: Unfortunately our Doggy Daycare is currently FULL with existing clients – if you’d like to get started at our daycare please check back in the spring. Thank you!
Doggy Daycare can be requested by phone (608) 850-7387 or via email, p[email protected].
Pricing for One Dog:
|Half Day (5 hours or less)||$27|
|5 Half Days||$130|
|10 Half Days||$250|
|20 Half Days||$480|
Pricing for Two Dogs:
|One Day for 2 Dogs||$65|
|5 Days for 2 Dogs||$315|
|10 Days for 2 dogs||$610|
|20 days for 2 dogs||$1,180|
|*inquire for multi-dog half day prices*|
*All prices do not include tax.
Doggy Daycare Activities
Hours 7 am-6 pm
Day Care drop-off, pick-up, and payment information:
- Drop-off will end at 10 am, as it is challenging to integrate more friends once a pack has been formed for the day.
- Remember – your dog will miss you and will appreciate you being here for pick-up on time. If you have not arrived by 6:10 pm, your dog will stay overnight in our Pet Resort, and an overnight fee of $30+ will be charged.
- All daycare dues and fees must be paid at check-in.
- If you do not cancel a daycare reservation by 7 am of the scheduled day, you will be charged the full rate for the day of Daycare.
- Cash, check, Visa/MC, and Discover are accepted. (No American Express)
- Packages are provided only if they are paid in advance. Pre-paid packages are non-refundable.
- Not all dogs are compatible with a daycare setting. Our staff will evaluate your dog on their first day, and let you know how they did at the end of the day.
- Proof of up-to-date rabies, distemper, and bordetella will need to be provided before your dog will be allowed to enter daycare. Proof of a negative fecal every six months will also need to be provided.
- Topical flea/ tick control required, flea/tick collar at own risk!
- Spay/ Neuter Policy: Dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed/neutered to be in daycare.
Please adhere to our 24-hour cancellation policy, but if your pet exhibits any of the following symptoms, please do not bring them to daycare:
- Green/Goopy Eyes
- Coughing or Sneezing
- Diarrhea or Bloody Stool
- Persistent Scratching
- Open wounds or other injury
- Difficulty Breathing
- Excessive Drinking