Hours are 7am-6pm -- (Drop off ends at 10am)
**Due to the popularity of our daycare we are completely full and are not able to accept new daycare clients at this time. Please contact us to be added to our daycare wait list.
Doggy Daycare can be requested by phone (608) 850-7387 #2.
New client, please fill out our enrollment sheet below:
Pricing for One Dog:
One Day - $23
Half Day (5 hours or less) - $18
5 Days- $110 ($22/day)
10 Days - $210 ($21/day)
20 Days - $400 ($20/day)
5 Half Days- $85 ($17/half day)
10 Half Days- $165 ($16.50/half day)
20 Half Days- $320 ($16/half day)
Pricing for Two Dogs:
One Day for 2 Dogs - $40 ($20/dog)
Half Day for 2 Dogs - $32 ($16/dog)
5 Days for 2 Dogs - $195 ($19.50/dog/day)
10 Days for 2 dogs - $380 (19/dog/day)
20 days for 2 dogs- $740 ($18.50/dog/day)
All prices do not include tax.
- Drop off will end at 10am, as it is challenging to integrate more friends once a pack has been formed for the day.
- Remember - your dog will miss you and will appreciate you being here for pick-up on time. There will be a $10.00 late charge for the first ten minutes after 6pm. If you have not arrived by 6:10pm, your dog will stay overnight in our Pet Resort, and an overnight fee of $25 will be charged.
- All daycare dues and fees must be paid at check-in.
- If you do not cancel a daycare reservation by 7am of the scheduled day, you will be charged the full rate for the day of Daycare.
- Cash, check, Visa/MC and Discover are accepted. (No American Express)
- Packages are provided only if they are paid in advance. Pre-paid packages are non-refundable.
- Not all dogs are compatible with a daycare setting. Our staff will evaluate your dog on their first day, and let you know how they did at the end of the day.
- Proof of up to date rabies, distemper, and bordetella will need to be provided before your dog will be allowed to enter daycare. Proof of a negative fecal within the past 12 months will also need to be provided.
- Topical flea control is also required. (No flea collars)
- All dogs older than six months are required to be neutered or spayed.
Please adhere to our 24 hour cancellation policy, but if your pet exhibits any of the following symptoms, please do not bring them to daycare:
- Green/Goopy Eyes
- Coughing or Sneezing
- Diarrhea or Bloody Stool
- Persistent Scratching
- Open wounds or other injury
- Difficulty Breathing
- Excessive Drinking