Hours are 7am-6pm -- (Drop off ends at 10am)
New Clients: Unfortunately our Doggy Daycare is currently FULL with existing clients - if you'd like to get started at our daycare please check back in the fall. Thank you!
Doggy Daycare can be requested by phone (608) 850-7387 or via email.
Pricing for One Dog: tax not included
One Day - $25
Half Day (5 hours or less) - $20
5 Days- $120
10 Days - $230
20 Days - $440
5 Half Days- $95
10 Half Days- $185
20 Half Days- $360
Pricing for Two Dogs: tax not included
One Day for 2 Dogs - $44
Half Day for 2 Dogs - $36
5 Days for 2 Dogs - $215
10 Days for 2 dogs - $420
20 days for 2 dogs- $820
5 Half Days - $175
10 Half Days - $320
20 Half Days - $620
All prices do not include tax.
- Drop off will end at 10am, as it is challenging to integrate more friends once a pack has been formed for the day.
- Remember - your dog will miss you and will appreciate you being here for pick-up on time. If you have not arrived by 6:10pm, your dog will stay overnight in our Pet Resort, and an overnight fee of $30+ will be charged.
- All daycare dues and fees must be paid at check-in.
- If you do not cancel a daycare reservation by 7am of the scheduled day, you will be charged the full rate for the day of Daycare.
- Cash, check, Visa/MC and Discover are accepted. (No American Express)
- Packages are provided only if they are paid in advance. Pre-paid packages are non-refundable.
- Not all dogs are compatible with a daycare setting. Our staff will evaluate your dog on their first day, and let you know how they did at the end of the day.
- Proof of up to date rabies, distemper, and bordetella will need to be provided before your dog will be allowed to enter daycare. Proof of a negative fecal every six months will also need to be provided.
- Topical flea/ tick control required, flea/tick collar at own risk!
- Spay/ Neuter policy: Females over 10 months must be spayed (unless they enter their first Estrous Cycle before than)/ Males over 1 Year must be nuetered
Please adhere to our 24 hour cancellation policy, but if your pet exhibits any of the following symptoms, please do not bring them to daycare:
- Green/Goopy Eyes
- Coughing or Sneezing
- Diarrhea or Bloody Stool
- Persistent Scratching
- Open wounds or other injury
- Difficulty Breathing
- Excessive Drinking