Welcome to Pineview Pet Resort!
When you can't take your best friend with you, the next best thing is to leave them with someone you trust.
Bring your pets to their home away from home where they will receive exceptional care from a loving staff in a clean, safe environment. Fun, exercise, and love will leave your best friend wanting to return again and again. Click on the links below to learn more about pet resort. Also, check out our Doggy Daycare.
(Proof of vaccines and fecal must be provided prior to your scheduled drop off date)
Fax #: (608) 850-7389 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rabies Vaccination
- Distemper Vaccination
- Bordetella Vaccination
- Fecal Flotation Test that comes back negative every six months
- Flea/Tick preventative (seasonal requirement).
- Rabies Vaccination
- Distemper Vaccination
- Flea Preventative (highly recommended)
What to Bring
- Food (for overnight boarding) - Animals can have very sensitive tummies, and don't always react well when their diet is changed, so please bring their food. The best way to bring dog food is in individual bags for each serving or in a large bag or container.
- Medications - We are happy to administer any type of medications your pet takes while they stay with us for no extra charge, whether it be in pill form, liquid form, or injectable form. We want them to be as comfortable as if they are at home.
- Bedding - We do have blankets here that we can give your pet while they are staying with us if you don't bring one, or fear they might destroy theirs.
- Toys - If your pet is staying overnight, you are welcome to bring a special toy or chew to keep with them while they are in their rooms, however we can't guarantee it will always go home in the same condition. Please do not bring anything that they can't have unsupervised.
DO NOT BRING:
- Bowls - unless your pet eats/drinks out of a special bowl
- Own scoops, cups, measuring cups/spoons, silverware
- Litter/Litter Box
- Anything that is breakable or irreplaceable
- Automatic feeders/waterers
Tours - Walk-In tours are available Monday-Friday 1pm - 4pm or by appointment.
Boarding reservations may be requested online, by phone or email at (608) 850-7387 or email@example.com
Dog Resort Rates: **Prices do not include tax
|6' x 4'
|6' x 6'
- Tasty Treat: Frozen peanut butter stuffed kong at bedtime - $2
- Email Update: Update with picture sent to your email - $3 for 1 update or $8 for 3 updates (max. of three updates per visit)
- Extra Play Time: 30 minute private play session with staff - $8.50 per session
- Bath: Shampoo/Blow dry - $14 - $22 depending on size/coat of dog
Cat Condo Resort Rates: **Prices do not include tax
Spring/Summer 2018 Availability (By weekend)
April 20th-22nd: Available
April 27th-29th: Available
May 4th-6th: Available
May 11th-13th: Available
May 18th-20th: Available
May 25th-28th (Memorial Day Weekend): DOG KENNELS FULL / Cat Condo's Available (Contact us to be added to our wait list)
June 1st-3rd: Available
June 8th-10th: Available
June 15th-17th: DOG KENNELS FULL / Cat Condo's Available (Contact us to be added to our wait list)
June 22nd-24th: DOG KENNELS FULL / Cat Condo's Available (Contact us to be added to our wait list)
June 29th-July 1st: DOG KENNELS FULL / Cat Condo's Available (Contact us to be added to our wait list)
July 6th-8th: DOG KENNELS FULL / Cat Condo's Available (Contact us to be added to our wait list)
June 13th-July 15th: Available
July 20th-22nd: Available
July 27th-29th: Available
Boarding Drop-off and Pick-up Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 8am - 12noon
Sunday: 3pm - 5pm
**Please be aware the set-up process could take up to 30 minutes to complete, especially for new customers. Therefore, all pets must be checked in no later than hours listed. Pets checking in or out after our listed hours will incur a late fee of $25.00 per pet (no later than 5-10 minutes late). Pets will not be accepted or checked out after closed hours for the day. No exceptions.**
Boarding reservations may be requested by phone or email at (608) 850-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our boarding staff.
Holiday Reservation Start Dates (opens approx. six months prior to holiday)
- Memorial Day Weekend 2018: DOG KENNELS FULL / Cat Condo's Available (Contact us to be added to our wait list)
- 4th of July 2018: DOG KENNELS FULL / Cat Condo's Available (Contact us to be added to our wait list)
- Labor Day 2018: OPEN & AVAILABLE
- Thanksgiving 2018: RESERVATIONS START Wednesday, May 23rd 2018 at 7am
- Christmas/New Years 2018/2019: RESEVATIONS START Thursday, June 21st 2018 at 7am
- Spring Break 2019: RESERVATIONS START Wednesday, September 19th 2018 at 7am