Welcome to Pineview Pet Resort!
When you can't take your best friend with you, the next best thing is to leave them with someone you trust.
Bring your pets to their home away from home where they will receive exceptional care from a loving staff in a clean, safe environment. Fun, exercise, and love will leave your best friend wanting to return again and again. Click on the links below to learn more about pet resort. Also, check out our Doggy Daycare.
(Proof of vaccines and fecal must be provided prior to your scheduled drop off date)
Fax #: (608) 850-7389 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rabies Vaccination
- Distemper Vaccination
- Bordetella Vaccination
- Fecal Flotation Test that comes back negative every six months
- Flea/Tick preventative (seasonal requirement April 1st - October 31st).
- Rabies Vaccination
- Distemper Vaccination
- Flea Preventative (highly recommended)
What to Bring
- Food (for overnight boarding) - Animals can have very sensitive tummies, and don't always react well when their diet is changed, so please bring their food. The best way to bring dog food is in individual bags for each serving or in a large bag or container.
- Medications - We are happy to administer any type of medications your pet takes while they stay with us for no extra charge, whether it be in pill form, liquid form, or injectable form. We want them to be as comfortable as if they are at home.
- Bedding - We do have blankets here that we can give your pet while they are staying with us if you don't bring one, or fear they might destroy theirs.
- Toys - If your pet is staying overnight, you are welcome to bring a special toy or chew to keep with them while they are in their rooms, however we can't guarantee it will always go home in the same condition. Please do not bring anything that they can't have unsupervised.
DO NOT BRING:
- Bowls - unless your pet eats/drinks out of a special bowl
- Own scoops, cups, measuring cups/spoons, silverware
- Litter/Litter Box
- Anything that is breakable or irreplaceable
- Automatic feeders/waterers
Tours - Walk-In tours are available Monday-Friday 1pm - 4pm or Saturday's by appointment
Boarding reservations may be requested online, by phone or email at (608) 850-7387 or email@example.com
Dog Resort Rates: **Prices do not include tax
|6' x 4'
|6' x 6'
- Tasty Treat: Frozen peanut butter stuffed kong at bedtime - $2
- Email Update: Update with picture sent to your email - $3 for 1 update or $8 for 3 updates (max. of three updates per visit)
- Extra Play Time: 30 minute private play session with staff - $8.50 per session
- Bath: Shampoo/Blow dry - $14 - $22 depending on size/coat of dog
- Nail Trim - $16.50 done by vet staff
Cat Condo Resort Rates: **Prices do not include tax
Winter 2019 Availability (By weekend)
February 22nd-24th: Dog Kennels FULL/Cat Condo Available
March 1st-3rd: Dog Kennels FULL/Cat Condo Available
March 8th-10th: Available
Spring Break: March 15th-March 31st: Dog Kennels FULL / Cat Condos Available
April 5th-7th: Available
April 12th - 14th: Available
April 19th-21st: Available
April 26th-28th: Available
May 3rd-5th: Available
May 10th-12th: Available
May 17th-19th: Available
May 24th-27th: Available
May 31st-June 2nd: Available
June 7th-9th: Available
June 14th-16th: Available
June 21st-23rd: Available
June 28th-30th: Available
Boarding Drop-off and Pick-up Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 8am - 12noon
Sunday: 3pm - 5pm
**(Holiday hours will be different)
**Please be aware the set-up process could take up to 30 minutes to complete, especially for new customers. Therefore, all pets must be checked in no later than hours listed. Pets checking in or out after our listed hours will incur a late fee of $25.00 per pet (no later than 5-10 minutes late). Pets will not be accepted or checked out after closed hours for the day. No exceptions.**
Boarding reservations may be requested by phone or email at (608) 850-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our boarding staff.
2019 Holiday/Peak Time Reservation Start Dates
(Opens approx. six months prior to holiday/Peak Time)
- Memorial Day 2019: START November 27th 2018 at 7am
- 4th of July 2019: START January 4th 2019 at 7am
- Labor Day 2019: START March 1st 2019 at 7am
- Thanksgiving 2019: START May 28th 2019 at 7am
- Christmas/New Years2019/2020: START June 21st 2019 at 7am
- Spring Break 2020: START September 16th 2019 at 7am